This post describes how to install latest version of AWS CLI on a linux system step-by-step. AWS CLI is a command line interface which allows us to interact with our AWS account. Developer and sysadmin use aws cli to perform day to
- 13 Super Useful Tips on Organizing Notes Better With Obsidian
- Bluesky vs. Mastodon: Which Twitter Alternative Should You Choose?
- Pipewire vs PulseAudio: What’s the Difference?
- How to Install JAVA on RHEL 9 Step-by-Step
- FOSS Weekly #24.08: Ubuntu 24.04 Features, Arkane Linux, grep, Fedora COSMIC and More