In the past, we have covered quite a number of command-line monitoring tools in Linux. These include vmstat, htop and top command to mention a few. The top command is the most widely used command since it comes preinstalled and gives a
- FOSS Weekly #23.39: Linux Shortcuts, LMDE 6, New Bazzite Distro and New Announcement
- 4 Incredibly Simple Ways to Customize Budgie Desktop in Linux
- 21 Useful Terminal Shortcuts Pro Linux Users Love to Use
- How to Install VirtualBox Guest Additions on RHEL 9 | 8
- arm vs aarch64 vs amd64 vs x86_64 vs x86: What’s the Difference?